- Eid-el-Fitr: Pray for Nigeria's unity, Love; tolerate one another, Gbagi tells Muslims
- Eid-el-Fitr: Okowa calls for prayers to fight insecurity
- Reps Minority Caucus urges peaceful coexistence, congratulates Nigerians at Eid-el-Fitr
- Southern Senators back Govs’ call for restructuring, ban on open grazing
- 2023 Guber: Gbagi ‘ll industrialise Delta State, says Jibunor
English Premier League leaders Chelsea went down 0-2 at Old Trafford, Sunday afternoon losing to Manchester United in a rain soaked match.
United struck first in the 7th minute, with Marcus Rashford finding himself one-on-one with Chelsea keeper, after an Andre Herrera’s pass behind the Defence.
The second goal came in the 49th minute after Ander Herrera’s effort was deflected past the Chelsea goalkeeper.
Manchester United deserved the victory though as they dominated possession for much of the match, with Chelsea fighting back later in the match.
The loss has pegged Chelsea lead to just four points, with Tottenham Hotspur now on their hot pursuit.
Chelsea which led by 11 points in February now have 75 points while Spurs have 71, with six matches to go.(NAN)
United now have 60 points, four behind fourth placed Manchester City.
In the earlier match of the day, Liverpool beat West Brom by a lone goal to go third on the table with 66 points.