- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
The Deputy Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi has predicted a stronger, united and victorious People Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of 2019.
The Deputy speaker who was reacting to Wednesday’s Supreme Court victory for Ahmed Makarfi led PDP said the party will consolidate and bounce back as a strong opposition, reclaim lost grounds and win the presidency and return to power at the presidency.
Osanebi also commended party faithful for waiting patiently and standing with Governor Ifeanyi Okowa while the legal tussle lasted.
He further enjoined those on the other side of the divide to accept Makarfi’s olive branch that it was a family affair without a victor or vanquished.