- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
The family of Rev. Augustine Nwaulune, an engineer and director, Spectrum Administration at the Nigeria Communication (NCC) have been in joyous celebration mood when the engineer hit the golden age on Thursday, August 17th, 2017.
It what has become a season of double joy and celebration for the family his wife, engr (Mrs.) Freda Nwaulune, an evangelist is also celebrating her birthday.
As a mark of honour therefore, a national committee of friends to the distinguished engineer and the family has decided to put together an evening event geared towards celebrating the goodness of the Lord in the life of the Engineer and his wife.
According to a statement from the committee, the evening event tagged, “Golden Birthday Anniversary of Engr. Rev. Austine and +1 Anniversary of Engr. Evang. Freda,” comes up on Sunday 27th August, 2017 at Peace Marque, opposite Peace Haven Hotel, Wuye, Abuja the Capital City of Nigeria.
The organizers also in stated that the event will commence by 6p.m., while invited guests are expected to be seated by 5:30pm, adding that very distinguished personalities from the telecom industry, the broadcast Media and other sectors are expected to grace the occasion in their honour.
A good number of very senior Journalists across the country have also indicated interest to attend the event with a view to honouring the Man that has been instrumental to the effective administration of Spectrum in the Telecommunication and Broadcast sector in Nigeria