- Eid-el-Fitr: Pray for Nigeria's unity, Love; tolerate one another, Gbagi tells Muslims
- Eid-el-Fitr: Okowa calls for prayers to fight insecurity
- Reps Minority Caucus urges peaceful coexistence, congratulates Nigerians at Eid-el-Fitr
- Southern Senators back Govs’ call for restructuring, ban on open grazing
- 2023 Guber: Gbagi ‘ll industrialise Delta State, says Jibunor
Olorogun O’tega Emerhor
The Delta State All Progressive Congress, APC, leader and business mogul, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor has set out to use the occasion of his 60th birthday on Saturday, 25th November 2017 to give back to the society and empower by giving them starter packs.
Olorogun Emerhor, as part of the activities lined up for the Diamond Jubilee celebration, will organise free medical outreach, charity novelty football match, cultural dances competition and an empowerment programme, as part of his social responsibilities to the community.
According to press statement signed by Aghogho Orotomah, media aide to Emerhor, “These events for the birthday celebration shall commence on Thursday, 23rd and end on Sunday 26th, November, 2017 at his Evwreni country home.
“On Saturday 25th, the actual birthday, Emerhor will host cultural dances and shows, competition and an open house where family, friends, party faithful and well wishers are expected through an open invitation.
“Let’s all join hands in celebrating our leader at 60th,” the statement stated.