- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has approved the appointment of nine  Permanent Secretaries for the State Civil Service and the State Hospital Management Board.
The newly appointed Permanent Secretaries are Engr. Fred Edafioghor; Mr. S.E.O. Dietake; Mr. F.N Anuku; Mr. U.M. Aloba and Mr. L.O. Kekema. Others are Mrs. A. Arthur-Prest Umukoro; Mr. C.N. Akpatiakwachukwu; Mrs. G.A Puegeren and Dr. A.I. Pemu.
A statement signed by Mr Charles Aniagwu, the Chief Press Secretary, quoted the governor as saying that “the appointment is in line with government’s desire to rejig the state Civil Service and reposition it for effective service delivery”.
Mr. Aniagwu said that the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries will be sworn in at a later date.