- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
By Sani Tukur
The embattled Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, is currently in a closed-door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.
Mrs. Adeosun has been in the eye of the storm after PREMIUM TIMES uncovered that she submitted a fake NYSC exemption certificate for screening as a ministerial nominee.
The minister arrived the presidential villa today, Friday, 13/7/2018, at about 2:30 p.m. in the company of the pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare.
Mr. Bakare, however, later told journalists that “Our meeting is not related, we met here”.
The finance minister is still in the president’s office.
The minister has not commented publicly on the findings.
The NYSC said she applied for a certificate but refused to disclose its response. The scheme, however, claimed it was investigating the source of Mrs. Adeosun’s “purported” certificate.
• Source: Premium Times