- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
The Delta State Executive Council (EXCO) has approved the completion of the perimeter fencing of Asaba International Airport.
Speaking on EXCO resolutions at a Ministerial Press Briefing held at the Ministry of Information Conference Hall, Asaba, the State Commissioner for Information, Mr. Patrick Ukah, stated that the decision was one of those taken during the State Executive Council meeting held on Wednesday.
He said that the decision was made in order to strengthen security at the Airport to ensure the maximum protection of lives and property.
Mr. Ukah further disclosed that because of the respect the government had for traditional rulers in the state, the EXCO approved the construction of a befitting Secretariat for the State Traditional Rulers’ Council in Asaba.
Also approved, according to the commissioner was the completion of Uzougba Link Road to Issele-Uku/Otulu Road, Ubulu-Okiti.
The Information Commissioner revealed that in a bid to get the Uvwie Fish Feed Mill functioning optimally and create jobs for Deltans as well as create wealth, the State Government had approved the concessioning of the Fish Feed Mill.