- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
Frontline Delta State gubernatorial aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, Rt Hon (Engr) Victor Ochei Esq says that, any serious administration does not need more than four years to turn around the fortunes of Delta State.
He stated this in Agbor, while addressing party faithful during a consultation visit to the Ika Federal Constituency in furtherance of his (Ochei’s) governorship ambition.
” My achievement in governance as an erstwhile Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, did not take as much as two years, because I had a visionary blueprint of what I needed to do. And that’s what I will re-enact if I emerge as the governor, come 2019.
Ochei further submitted that the first step towards bringing good governance to Delta State is to vote the All Progressives Congress into governance by choosing a resourceful flag bearer during the forthcoming party primaries.