- Show will to end insecurity in the land, Gbagi urges Nigerians, says states should decide herdsmen’s operation
- No grazing law in Delta, says Mrakpor; speaks on 2023 guber tussle, activities of DSCTDA
- Okowa tasks ICAN, other professional bodies on national planning
- PERSPECTIVE - Túpac Amaru: Senior Prefect in the liberation pantheon
- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
The Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr. Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa has again been commended for his doggedness towards ensuring that the state contributed its share to the air transport Industry.
The commendation was made today, Monday, October 08, 2018 by the Chief Pilot of Air Peace, Captain Victor Egonu while speaking to newsmen at Asaba Airport.
Captain Egonu stated that Air Peace started flight services to Asaba about four years ago but had to suspend activities due to poor facilities.
He said that he was pleasantly surprised at the transformation that made Asaba Airport the best within a very short time.
The Captain noted that with the upgrade bigger planes would soon start operating at the Asaba Airport.
On the resumption of by the flight company, Captain Egonu stated that Air Peace had come to stay since the Delta State Government had done whatever needed to be done and that the Airport was now of international standard.
On the facilities at the airport, the Captain stated “Asaba Airport without mincing words is simply the best. I again congratulate the Governor of Delta State for the good work.”