- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
Mr. Charles Aniagwu, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Delta State.
The Delta Online Publishers’ Forum (DOPF), a group of seasoned professional journalists in online media practice is introducing FRONTLINE, a talk show programme.
The programme is designed to provide opportunity and platform for critical segments of the society to share their views, create awareness for their programmes and activities, and so meet the yearnings of members of the public who seek neutral platforms to make their views known and thus, contribute to the national discourse.
Incidentally, the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, Mr. Charles Ehiedu Aniagwu, a journalist, will be the first guest on this debut programme of the Forum that will hold on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at the DOPF’s office, Asaba.
Mr. Aniagwu will speak on the topic:” Why Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa Deserves a second term in office as Governor of Delta State.”