- CHRISTIAN LIFE - Liberation Mandate @40: David Oyedepo: A man of grace; God’s gift to Nigeria for the world
- IBORI: Oghara Union tasks Malami, UK on repatriation delay
- Delta police Command warns criminals: State no go area to you, arrests killers of policemen, others
- Amotekun evicts another 137 northerners from Ondo forest
- PERSPECTIVE - The Benuenisation of Niger State and the bandits war
Determined to take advantage of the dry season and make roads highly motorable, the Delta State Government has approved the construction and rehabilitation of more roads across the three Senatorial Districts in the state.
Speaking after the State Executive Council meeting held at Government House, Asaba, and presided over by the state Governor, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, on Monday (07/01/2019) the state Commissioner for Information, Chief Patrick Ukah, said that the rehabilitation of Otokutu Axial road and maintenance of Otokutu/Ekrokpe road in Ughelli South and the rehabilitation of Orhuwhorun main road and construction of Ekrovie road in Udu Local Government Area made the list of approvals.
The Commissioner disclosed that the rehabilitation and asphalt overlay of Abavo Circular Road, (Phase 111 from Udomi junction to old Ekuma- Ekwueze Road) and additional works on Abavo Circular Road, (Phase 11) in Ika South and the construction of Oginibo/Ohwahwa Road in Ughelli South were equally approved.
According to Chief Ukah, others are the construction of old Ekwuoma/Umunede Road in Ika North East, rehabilitation/overlay of NDC Road and construction of St. Joseph College (Technical) Road, Ozoro, Isoko North, and the construction of Effurun-Otor/Ovwor Bridge and Access Roads in Ughelli South Local Government Area.