- Eid-el-Fitr: Pray for Nigeria's unity, Love; tolerate one another, Gbagi tells Muslims
- Eid-el-Fitr: Okowa calls for prayers to fight insecurity
- Reps Minority Caucus urges peaceful coexistence, congratulates Nigerians at Eid-el-Fitr
- Southern Senators back Govs’ call for restructuring, ban on open grazing
- 2023 Guber: Gbagi ‘ll industrialise Delta State, says Jibunor
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar in the 2019 presidential election, has disowned posters in circulation in Abuja.
A statement signed by the Media Adviser to Atiku, Mr. Paul Ibe dissociating him from the posters reads:
“Our attention has been drawn to posters of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, Presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 election being circulated in Abuja.
“We disassociate the former Vice President of Nigeria from the said posters in circulation. The campaign season is over. The tainted electoral victory by the incumbent is being challenged in court.
“We refuse to be distracted, which is exactly the objective of our opponents, but to remain focused on diligently pursuing our election petition with a view to retrieving the stolen mandate.”