- Eid-el-Fitr: Pray for Nigeria's unity, Love; tolerate one another, Gbagi tells Muslims
- Eid-el-Fitr: Okowa calls for prayers to fight insecurity
- Reps Minority Caucus urges peaceful coexistence, congratulates Nigerians at Eid-el-Fitr
- Southern Senators back Govs’ call for restructuring, ban on open grazing
- 2023 Guber: Gbagi ‘ll industrialise Delta State, says Jibunor
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State may have approved the appointment of Mr. Monday Iwuagwu as the General Manager of the Delta Printing and Publishing Company Limited (DPPCL), publishers of The Pointer stable of newspapers.
Banneronlinenews.com gathered that Mr. Uwuagwu beat about seven others who were also considered for the coveted position.
According to our investigation, Mr. Uwuagwu who is the current editor-in-chief of the state newspaper outfit has already received his appointment letter, and he will resume as the general manager of the parastatal on June 3rd, 2019.
He replaces Mr. Bosah Iwobi who has since retired from the company.