- Eid-el-Fitr: Pray for Nigeria's unity, Love; tolerate one another, Gbagi tells Muslims
- Eid-el-Fitr: Okowa calls for prayers to fight insecurity
- Reps Minority Caucus urges peaceful coexistence, congratulates Nigerians at Eid-el-Fitr
- Southern Senators back Govs’ call for restructuring, ban on open grazing
- 2023 Guber: Gbagi ‘ll industrialise Delta State, says Jibunor
Governor Okowa, and wife, Edith, Justice Umukoro, Deputy Governor, Kingsley otuaro and his wife.
With the inauguration of Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, governor of Delta State, and his Deputy Barr. Kingsley Otuaro for second term in office, the member representing Aniocha North State Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Engr. Emeka Nwaobi has congratulated them on the auspicious occasion of their swearing-in ceremony, on behalf of the people of his constituency.
Nwaobi in a congratulatory message personally signed by him, expressed the joy and happiness of the people of Aniocha North on the inauguration of the Governor and his Deputy, saying that the occasion is a clear attestation of their impeccable and astute performances in their first term in office, which he noted benefitted every part of the State.
He stressed that the people of Aniocha North are joyous that they have remained great beneficiaries of the proactive and good governance of the Okowa administration, even as he pledged the continuous support and cooperation of the people of the constituency to their administration as they commence their second term in office.
Nwaobi therefore, on behalf of the People of Aniocha North, prayed for God to, in His infinite mercy guide them, direct and sustain their vision as they discharge their responsibilities in line with the mandate given to them by the entire people of Delta State.