- E-Cigarettes bad for the heart: Scientists
- Asaba-Illa Federal Road: DTSG takes safety measures, closes section of road to heavy vehicles
- 2023 Delta Guber: Kenneth Gbagi declares intention to contest, begins consultations
- Appeal Court judgment: My mandate as Oyo gov remains intact, says Makinde
- Tam David-West, ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83; Buhari mourns
Davido, with son.
David Adedeji Adeleke, fondly called Davido by his large community of fans has become a father.
The music icon welcomed his first son born to him Sunday, October 20, 2019 by his fiancé, Chioma.
In a twitter, the 26 years’ old father of three named his son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. and called Chioma “a strong wife.” He already has two daughters Aurora Imade Adeleke and Hailey Veronica Adeleke.
Davido and Chioma.
“Omoba ti de!!! David Adedeji Adeleke Jr I !! D prince is here!!!! 20 – 10 – 2019 !!! Love you my strong wife!!! I love you!!!!!, ” Davido twitted.