- Hafiz, Delta CP, sees value in community policing, says it’s best way of combating crime
- Amotekun is constitutional, legal, proper, says Afe Babalola
- Render service to humanity in God's name, Okowa admonishes Nigerians
- Adekuoroye wins world wrestling gold in Rome for Nigeria
- PDP’s NEC meeting rejects desecration of Nigeria’s democratic values
Davido, with son.
David Adedeji Adeleke, fondly called Davido by his large community of fans has become a father.
The music icon welcomed his first son born to him Sunday, October 20, 2019 by his fiancé, Chioma.
In a twitter, the 26 years’ old father of three named his son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr. and called Chioma “a strong wife.” He already has two daughters Aurora Imade Adeleke and Hailey Veronica Adeleke.
Davido and Chioma.
“Omoba ti de!!! David Adedeji Adeleke Jr I !! D prince is here!!!! 20 – 10 – 2019 !!! Love you my strong wife!!! I love you!!!!!, ” Davido twitted.