- Hafiz, Delta CP, sees value in community policing, says it’s best way of combating crime
- Amotekun is constitutional, legal, proper, says Afe Babalola
- Render service to humanity in God's name, Okowa admonishes Nigerians
- Adekuoroye wins world wrestling gold in Rome for Nigeria
- PDP’s NEC meeting rejects desecration of Nigeria’s democratic values
Masterclass: Saturday, 9th November 2019
Paula Cademartori is the Founder and Creative Director of the eponymous luxury accessories line, famous for its iconic metal buckle.
In 2005, Paula moved from Brazil to Milan, Italy, to learn more about her culture and further her education in fashion. While at Milan, Paula gained a masters degree in Fashion Accessories at Istituto Marangoni, the leading schools for fashion and design in Italy. Afterwards, Paula bagged a managing certificate at SDA Bocconi, one of the most prestigious business schools in Europe, before interning in Versace’s style office.
In 2009, Paula participated in the Vogue Talents competition where she was consecrated as one of the most promising names on the international fashion scene. The following year, she founded Paula Cademartori an Italian-made accessories brand, which has become a global street style hit, sported by the likes of Anna Della Russo and Gigi Hadid.
On Saturday, November 9th 2019, Paula Cademartori will be at the GTBank Fashion Weekend to lead the conversation on Bringing out the Luxury in Streetwear.