- E-Cigarettes bad for the heart: Scientists
- Asaba-Illa Federal Road: DTSG takes safety measures, closes section of road to heavy vehicles
- 2023 Delta Guber: Kenneth Gbagi declares intention to contest, begins consultations
- Appeal Court judgment: My mandate as Oyo gov remains intact, says Makinde
- Tam David-West, ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83; Buhari mourns
Masterclass: Saturday, 9th November 2019
Paula Cademartori is the Founder and Creative Director of the eponymous luxury accessories line, famous for its iconic metal buckle.
In 2005, Paula moved from Brazil to Milan, Italy, to learn more about her culture and further her education in fashion. While at Milan, Paula gained a masters degree in Fashion Accessories at Istituto Marangoni, the leading schools for fashion and design in Italy. Afterwards, Paula bagged a managing certificate at SDA Bocconi, one of the most prestigious business schools in Europe, before interning in Versace’s style office.
In 2009, Paula participated in the Vogue Talents competition where she was consecrated as one of the most promising names on the international fashion scene. The following year, she founded Paula Cademartori an Italian-made accessories brand, which has become a global street style hit, sported by the likes of Anna Della Russo and Gigi Hadid.
On Saturday, November 9th 2019, Paula Cademartori will be at the GTBank Fashion Weekend to lead the conversation on Bringing out the Luxury in Streetwear.