- PDP expresses worry over Buhari loans
- 20 Christians killed, others injured or missing in Fulani attacks that displaced 20,000
- Covid-19: Delta receives ambulance, buses, ventilator, others from oil and gas industry operators
- Delta lauds media support in fight against COVID-19
- OPINION - Scrapping of ex- Governors’ pension: The Hubris of Governor Uzodinma’s new populism
Barrister Kingsley Otuar, Deputy Governor, Delta State.
The Senior Political Adviser to the Governor of Delta State Rt Hon Funkekeme Solomon has felicitated with the Deputy Governor of the State His Excellency Deacon (Barrister) Kingsley Burutu Otuaro on his 52nd Birthday Anniversary.
In his tribute Solomon complimented the Deputy Governor for his wonderful and exceptional role in the “Stronger Delta Agenda” of the administration particularly in his headship of the Peace Advocacy Committee Against Oil Facility Vandalism where he made certain there was peace for oil production in the State.
According to the Senior Political Adviser to the Governor, Deacon (Barrister) Kingsley Otuaro’s reticence and immeasurable contribution to the growth and peaceful development of the State and the region is exemplary and stands him out as a role model that is worthy of emulation.
He joined Deltans, home and abroad to wish His Excellency Deacon (Barrister) Kingsley Burutu Otuaro a Happy Birthday Anniversary filled with love, good health and many more years of joyful service to Deltans, Niger Delta and the Nation as a whole.