Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.
The Director of Information, Mr. Paul Osahor is among 11 new permanent secretaries appointed in Delta State, the Ministry of Information has announced.
A state government’s special announcement signed by Deputy Director of Information, Mr. Lucky Omokri stated that Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has approved the appointment of 11 Permanent Secretaries for the Delta State Civil Service and the Post Primary Education Board.
The appointments are in the following order:
STATE CIVIL SERVICE
1. Dr. Onojeta A. Francis
2. Mr Paul Osahor Onyebuchi-Lucky
3. Uwalogho Ese Joseph
4. Nwanze Anastasia Ngozi (Mrs)
5. Obiegba Cletus Nzefili
6. Ehimen-Babigha Charity (Mrs), and
7. Agas Oghenekevwe (Mrs)
POST PRIMARY EDUCATION BOARD (PPEB)
1. Aghwadoma Felicia Iroroevwo (Mrs)
2. Tonwe Unioyo Alero. C (Mrs)
3. Bamah Gozi Judith J. (Mrs), and
4. Chukwuma Austine Ekababanichionye
The date for the swearing-in ceremony will be announced later, the special announcement stated.