Mr. Ojo Olatunde.
The National Assembly Service Commission has approved the immediate appointment of five top management officers in the service.
A press release signed by the Executive Chairman of the Commission, Engr. Ahmed Kadi Amshi stated that at an emergency meeting of the Commission held on Friday, July 17, 2020 the appointments were approved, pursuant to its mandate in the National Assembly Service Commission’s Act 2014 as amended, Section 6(b) which states “appoint persons to hold or act in’: those offices.
According, the Commission approved the appointment of the following:
• Ojo Amos Olatunde as Acting Clerk to the national Assembly.
• Bala Yabani Mohammed, acting Deputy Clerk to the national Assembly.
• Dauda Ibrahim El-Ladan, Acting Clerk, Senate.
• Patrick A. Giwa, to remain Clerk, House of Representatives, pending his retirement in November 2020.
• Yusuf Asir Dambata, Acting Secretary to the National Assembly Service Commission.
Amshi said that appointments take immediate effect.